Good Morning! Todays post is all about wedding video’s – specifically the first dance at weddings. I love this part of the day – everyone is relaxed, it’s time to kick back and party, there is lots of emotion at the first dance and I love doing the wedding photography of the first dance because…
Welcome to TP Photography - this is me - Greg Thurtle, with my 2 children, Violet, Joseph.
You can call me on 07834 490393 or get me in the studio on 01258 488544
I am a wedding photographer based in Dorset and aim to provide the very best in contemporary wedding photography. I am based in the Tarrant Hinton (near blandford forum) on the Dorset Hampshire and Wiltshire borders photographing weddings and events all over the south and north of Dorset in Berkshire and Hampshire. I used to live in Southampton, but, recently made the move to Blandford Forum, Dorset, where I've loved the wedding photography of the Rural County, so I'm happy on a big country estate or a more intimate local venue.
As a Wedding Photographer I have photographed weddings up and down the UK from local counties such as Hampshire, Wiltshire, and Dorset to some further away such as herefordshire. In face some are as far away as France!
I am a passionate wedding photographer, and my approach is to enable you to get modern reportage images with a mix of both romantic wedding images which focus on natural interaction and some more traditional images as required, but, also with a bit of fun!
So you don't need to worry about being afraid of the camera. I work to make you relaxed and get photographs how you *really* are and not how you look when someone asks you to "smile"
On your wedding day you don't want to worry about your wedding photography and the last thing you want to do is spend hours posing for group shots and overly stiff cardboard images. I work with you to make you feel at ease and we have fun making you personality come out in the wedding photographs.
This year wedding photography packages include a complimentary Engagement Portraits Session, utilising some unique and special secret Dorset and Hampshire awesome locations. These sessions are amazing fun, relaxed and means that on your wedding day the photography is exactly what you expect and we can concentrate on taking some special romantic and fun photographs.
So if you are getting married and looking for a wedding photographer in Dorset who will make you feel completely at ease then i'd be delighted to speak to you about your wedding photography plans.
I look forward to hearing all about your wedding!
You can see a bit more of what i've been doing recently by looking at my blog
Dorset Wedding Photographer Address:
17 East Street
Telephone: 01258 488544
Mobile: 07834 490393
- Hill Place Wedding Photographer - Ben and Hannah - A Country wedding (12)
- Cams Hall Wedding Photographer - Amy and Chris (9)
- Kingston Maurward Dorchester Wedding Photography - Sneak peek - Dan and Becky (8)
- Dorset Wedding Photographer Equipment Review: Yongnuo YN560-III (8)
- Nikon 28mm f/1.8G AF-S review and first impressions (5)
- Bath Wedding Photographer
- Berkshire Wedding Photographer
- Berkshire Wedding Venues
- blandford wedding photography
- dorchester corn exchange
- dorchester wedding photographer
- dorset wedding photography
- Dorset Wedding Venues
- Dorset wedding videographer
- engagment photography
- Gloucestershire Wedding Venues
- hampshire wedding photographer
- Hampshire Wedding Venues
- Harbour Heights Hotel
- highclere castle wedding photography
- Larmer Tree Gardens
- Lulworth Castle
- Romsey Wedding Photography
- shaftesbury wedding photographer
- southampton wedding photography
- Surrey Wedding Venues
- Sussex Wedding Photographer
- Sussex Wedding Venues
- victorian barn
- wedding photographer dorset
- wedding photographer salisbury