Weymouth and Portland Wedding Photography Venues
Weymouth and Portland is great for wedding photography. It hosted the Olympics and is also part of the Jurassic Coast. It has brilliant coastline and is situated by the Sea. Weymouth is connected to Portland via a Beach road. Portland has the largest natural Harbour in the world.
I offer wedding photography in Weymouth and have shot at many wedding venues in Weymouth and Portland, please take a look below for some of the venues that are local to me.
There are many Great venues for weddings in Weymouth and Portland. I’ve put together a little collection below together with some key information and a few photographs for you to look at.
- Moonfleet Manor Hotel
- Riviera Hotel Weymouth
- The Heights Hotel, Portland
- Bennetts Water Gardens Weymouth
- Portland Castle, Portland
- Pennsylvania Castle, Portland
- St Georges Church, Portland
- Weymouth Sailing Academy, Weymouth
- All Saints Church, Portland
- Easton Methodist Church, Portland
- St Andrews Church, Portland
- St John the Baptist Church, Portland
- Underhill Methodist Church, Portland
Here’s some wedding photographs from the venues I’ve photographed in Weymouth and Portland.
I am not limited to Dorset of course. If you are looking for a wedding photographer and are planning a fun, relaxed and completely awesome wedding that is quirky, individual and DIY they please contact me about photographing your wedding.